At Premier Factors we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
Our Returns Address is:
Premier Motor Factors
Please read this policy completely before returning an item.
If you paid by PayPal please use the eBay returns page to return an item. You will find full details at http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/return-item.html
When using the eBay Returns page - please ensure you fill in the Notes box with details of the reason for return. Please include a note with your return with your name and eBay user ID.
Your Right to Cancel
- You must advise us your intent to cancel within 7 days of the date of delivery, if it was an eBay purchase via the 'Ask Seller a Question' link on the item listing.
- We will reply within 1 working day to advise the returns process and address. Please do not return the item until you have heard from us.
- Returned items must be complete in unused condition and in the original packaging.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the returned item by email to your registered email address.
- A full refund of the order total will be made by the original payment method within 30 days.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
- You must advise us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault, if it was an eBay purchase then you can do this via the 'Ask Seller a Question' link on the item listing
- Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the warranty period we will at our discretion offer a replacement (replacement parts), refund or refurbished product.
- All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
What is not covered
- Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal environmental conditions (including frost damage), overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes.
- Change or modification of the product in any way.
Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
- Faulty installation if applicable.
Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than premier factors or its authorised repair agents.
Claims, other than the right to correction of faults with the product covered by these conditions.
Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product
Incorrect or Missing Orders
If you have received an incorrect product please accept our sincere apologies and let us know asap so that we can arrange to send the correct item. Please be aware that we do not offer refunds for items not received unless we are out of stock of that item. Where an item is lost during delivery we will dispatch a replacement product following confirmation from you that you have made some simple checks with your local delivery office.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.
Computer Monitors do not always show an accurate colour definition. Where an item is returned due to colour choice we will only refund the item cost less a 15% charge to cover delivery costs.
Please ensure that any returns are made via an insured and tracked service in case of loss or damage in transit. You should also ensure that you include details of your name, address and (where applicable) eBay item number.
If you need more help
Call us on 0845 5190 758 or fill in the form on our Contact Page